Monday, April 21, 2014

ROSE AND A LITTLE UPDATE - PART 2

Hi, lovely hearts! How's your weekend ? hope it was great!
Continuing the previous post, sharing a bit about what was I actually up to on my last semester break..

... ( read the previous post first before you read this, or you're just gonna get lost)
 You know, because the time was very limited, I didn't get chance to do many things in Malaysia. But on the second day my Malaysian bloggers set a little meet up at KLCC so quickly, luckily we made it Alhamdulillah. There was Shea from My Amethyst , Jezmine from Jezmine Blossom and her husband, Natasha from My Soul Speaks with her daughters and I. That was the first time Natasha and I met each other. She is an artist, and well known in Malaysia. It was really great to be with these lovely people. really, I mean it. I was alone from nowhere and they are all so welcome, sweet and positive minded. My other Malaysian blogger, Ami, was really excited when we tried to set time for a meet up, but too sad she couldn't make it. And it's more sad that now she really leaves us all.If you're active on instagram and follow my account, I've posted a photo of her, and told you what happened.

Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun.. Ami shcaheera from Ami schaheera has passed away since about 4 weeks ago. She was battling Leukimia for a number of years. She was really sweet an a positive person. truly inspiration. Rest in peace our friend, Ami, and may you find love in the arms of God.
I really wish I had chance that day to meet her, but Allah knows best, I believe..

IMG_0023
Natasha Hudson + her baby, Shea rasol and I
IMG_0030
Jezmine, Natasha + her baby, Shea and I
IMG_9972
with my super nice friend, Rizka

IMG_9993





Closer look of my Outfit that day!
Feelin' casual. I didn't want to play too much on color that day, I wanted a casual simple look but still look effortless chic. that's why I choose to wear this blazer with a little touch of red floral print. I matched it with black top, black headscarf and wrapped it simply, black wedges, to focus more on my printed blazer and makes this beautiful piece looks more stand out..

IMG_0046
IMG_0050
IMG_0058
Many good things happened, and I met many new people while I was in malaysia. I was impressed by this short visit. The people I met, All of 'em were so nice and postive. I love being among positive people. It's just something that I can not forget and truly appreciate. Shout out to all of the people I met there! If you are reading this, thank you, thankyou for your smiles, all of your kindness, thankyou for the time, thankyou for welcoming me, thankyou for everything. I wish you all have a great life! and hope to meet you again next time :)
Oh I wish I could stay longer, or probably I should come back again sometime, InshaaAllah..

Back to Jakarta in the morning on my third day,
Schedules're awaits! But I was excited too :)

 ...to be continued

ROSE AND A LITTLE UPDATE - PART 2 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment