Sunday, June 22, 2014

DAILY COUNTRY STYLE

_MG_9653 copy

Batwing Outer : Moshaict Hijab Store
Neckscarf : Moshaict Hijab Store
_MG_9585


Hi blogwalkers, hope you are all doing fine.
Ramadhan is about to come! Who's excited ? Meee! That would be my very first Ramdhan in europe, whoop whoop, Bismillah :) just another post between my daily life activity, sharing a daily look idea wearing my Batwing Outer, I got from Moshaict Hijab Store. That was a chilly day in summer, and so I needed more layers to keep me warm. look at those colours, them ripped jeans, and boots! Somehow this look looks like a country style to me but in daily-wearable- and modest way. Don't you think ? I just need a cowboy hat, a guitar, a horse, or a gun lol just kidding :) Anyways the printed neckscarf I was wearing is also from Moshaict Hijab Store. It is actually a square scarf, instead of wearing it as a headscarf I styled it as the neckscarf to get more the country touch and warmth.

_MG_9640 copy

Batwing Outer : Moshaict Hijab Store
Neckscarf : Moshaict Hijab S

DAILY COUNTRY STYLE Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment