Saturday, April 26, 2014

GYPSY IN THE MOOD

_MG_7019 copy
  Hi, flowers ! Hope ya all doin fine :) Here is the 'Gypsy' post that I gave you the sneakpeak on my "Gypsy and A Little Update - Part 1" blogpost. I actually still have many amazing shots of it but I just don't upload 'em all. I really wanted to wear this sweet skirt by Moshaict Hijab Store that day, without ended up looking too sweet. I got inspired by gypsyan style. but sill didn't wanna look too much, and comfortable, because that day the weaher was kinda cold, so this is what I came up with.
matches it with my fringes cardigan, which is pretty thick, I just  love! the fringe, super love this cardigan, the color also pretty much the same with the skirt. I wrapped my headscarf into a simple turban, with one side tale. because I think turban works best on this kind of style. as you can see I didn't play too much colour on this outfit because I wanna keep the calm look.
_MG_7041 copy
_MG_7001 copy
_MG_6986 copy
Skirt : Moshaict

GYPSY IN THE MOOD Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment