Wednesday, September 17, 2014

THE YELLOW HIT

IMG_0638 2

Hi, everyone! nice to be able to catch you up here again through my blog! how do you do ? hope everything's fine. It's been like about 2 months since my last post. Apologize! So many awesome things happened. finally now I spare a little time to sit and chill in front of my laptop, editting photos , try to write and talk to you..

I am in Indonesia at the moment since 17th August until , spending my short semester break in my homeland. and fly here and there. for work, vacation, and do stuffs, working on things related to art, and many upcoming plans that I am so excited about. and today I am at my mom and dad's house, in Medan. how nice, I'm home with the family, world! haha.  time to chill a bit. if you follow me on my instagram, you probably have noticed that I did travel a lot this year, yes I did, and it's amazing.

stay tune, for more of my trip's photos and upcoming updates! keep the positive vibes, and keep spreading love through art! catch you up again really soon , smooch

here is a pretty little sunflower to brighten up you day :)

IMG_0632
IMG_0637


Blazer : Moshaict Hijab Store
Pants : Moshaict Hijab Store

THE YELLOW HIT Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment