Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I-DOLL-IZE

IMG_1097 copy

Hi, pretty souls! Happy thursday,  what's your plan for today ? I hope everything goes well. Back to Medan from Lake Toba. I had amazing time there, and will share photos when I was there plus the so many travelling photos I had this year in another post, inshaaAllah. So, for now here is an outfit I was wearing yesteday.

I've told ya, I love to add a lil sweet touch and cuteness to my look. and sometimes it is upredictable. to be honest I did this since I was junior high school, maybe even before that. I used to use my doll as my school bag's keychain. The doll was even bigger than my hand. haha I think it's cute. I used to decorate my shoes using duck tape, sew them with so many colourful buttons, I paint my own shoes, soo many unusual thing I did to colour my look but in a good way. Probably that is the art , ideas, and design passion inside me that I could not hold. but what funny is, those unsual thing I did to my look, was always be a trend in school. which is cool! people like it and inspired :)

Dolls, dolls, dolls, I am crazy about dolls. not that big puffy teddy bear dolls. I mean, I like 'em too! but what I am talking here is more about pretty dolls, like porcelain dolls, and stuffs. I love something magical, that is why I love princesses, I love musical musics, I love flare skirts, I love colours, dolls,  flowers, they are all magical to me. I love em. I am weak. and in this post, for my love of dolls, I made one became my necklace. zupa cute!

IMG_1121 copy

  IMG_1111 copy

IMG_1131 copy


I-DOLL-IZE Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment