Monday, October 21, 2013

THE STRIPES AND FLOWERS


_MG_3183
_MG_3219
_MG_3195 2
_MG_3193
_MG_3244 copy
_MG_3181 2
_MG_3184 3
_MG_3186

"Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf is a flower" -Albert Camus .
The wind blows,  the leaf falls, The trees are gold, the weather gets cold. I smell sorrow, when somebody starts looking so mellow...

Just another daily outfit on my "have no class day" haha. You know that I love mixing pattern. and I call it "Pattern Crush!" . Stripes and Flower print with the same colour tone are lookin so good together. and I didn't forget to add my fav color of the moment, RED ! on my shoes, and the necklace to pop up the look. and dear God, Your autumn is so beautiful :)
pssstttt the stripes tee was actualy Mr.D's but now it's mine


PS : Dear Mr.D, your tee doesn't successfully heal this feeling. though I wore it day and night, I still miss you even more! Be good or I bring you back into the zoo, monkey ! love you to the zoo and back cause the moon is too mainstream 

THE STRIPES AND FLOWERS Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment