Sunday, February 10, 2013

STEP UP

IMG_6089
Zara pansts, Zara bag

Hola ! How are you doing people ? omg, I know, I know, I've been disappear for quite long but, I still gonna disappear again... I have important things to do in real life, but...I still love you :) please pray for the best in everything I do, your support means the world to me. I hope you have a great February, o yes february, one thing comes on my mind is ... The walking dead ! :p who's excited for the walking dead ? :D
There was a farewell party on my student college at German International School view days ago. And again and again I sang there :p . 
absh
Zara pants

The songs were " I dreamed a dream " - Les Miserables , o my God you have nooo idea how i love that song. it's absolutely a beautiful song, and I love love love the moviee. like seriously, I love all the songs which are in the movie. yes I do. And the second song was " I wanna dance with somebody " - Whitney houston. It's a fun and happy song. My Friends and I had a great great time. it was a supercool day yaayyy :) ( .......i know I am too excited :') )
Screen shot 2013-02-11 at 12.54.57 PM
me singing ' I dreamed a dream '
Screen shot 2013-02-11 at 12.58.32 PM
'I wanna dance with somebody' as the closing song


The bad news is... I lost the video. I used 2 cameras to record it, but I lost the videos in one of them. eventho I still have them in the other camera. but still....  I'm such a broken hearted girl :( . It wasn't my fault, I swear. it's the card reader. it disconnected by itself while im copying the vids. then.. it's gone..... aiudjhueavcgfisuezbxifzs help me :(

Anywaysss,  do you still remember my previous post ? talking about Samsung Galaxy SIII mini ? I still using it, Samsung Galaxy SIII mini really helps my life, it makes everything easier and I am a happy owner :) I love the camera, ( yea good camera is one reason for being happy today :p ) . Since I am an Instagram- er Samsung Galaxy SIII mini understand me a lot. I can captured good moments without having to bring the heavy SLR. great, hu ? :) dont forget to follow my instagram @indahnadapuspita :)


chairs tv

I wish it never happened. that I lost the videos. I am so sad... soo.... sad :(
 have a good day people, talk to you later. take care :)

STEP UP Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment