Saturday, October 18, 2014

MERMAID AND HER CROWN

You know that I love something magical. it's like living in your own fairytale. my definition of something 'magical' is sooo wide that it could be anything. Sometimes it reflects on how I photograph, on how I wanna create a picture. Picture tells a story that you can freely imagine how you want the story goes. picture itself is magical. so keep the magic flows! keep imaginating cause there is where creativity starts to shine.

"I must be a mermaid, I have no fear of depths and great fear of shallow living":)


IMG_0356 copy

IMG_0349 copy

IMG_0348 copy


IMG_0347 copy

Dress : Moshaict
Headscarf : Moshaict

Location : A Beach in Belitung - Indonesia

 

MERMAID AND HER CROWN Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment