Friday, July 4, 2014

ATHENS TOUCH

_MG_9668
_MG_9662

Batwing Outer : Moshaict Hijab Store
_MG_9692
_MG_9705

Giving all my beautiful readers the warmest Hi :)
I hope you all are doing fine. Ramadan Mubarak dearests! I've just realized that I haven't said it on my blog officially. so, I hope we are all can enjoy this Ramadan, and do our best. Let's forgive each other, and spread love more :) have a wonderful Ramadan!
It's been more than a week since my last post. The Internet connection in my appartment wasn't really good these days. I hate it. and I was feelin' unwell for a couple of days. Thank God now everything is fine ( except the internet connection, it is still annoying ). But here I am trying to update you with some outfits through my fashion wonderland, Fashion in headscarves. I hope you're excited as I am :)

This is how I rock my batwing outer, I got from Moshaict Hijab Store, in nude colour. I kept it simple and calm. This look is sweet but somehow the pants and the snake skin clutch, and the bright lipstick colour give a lil edgyness to the look. I loveee flower crown, I mean c'mon! This is the time! It's summer! when going a bit crazy on acessories is permitted hihi. Tell me where you will steal this look for ? ( but without the flower crown maybe(?) haha it's just for a lil fun )

_MG_9667

_MG_9700

_MG_9671

_MG_9696

Batwing Outer : Moshaict Hijab Store

Info
Instagram : moshaicthijabstore
Twitter :@ moshaict
Facebook : Moshaict Hijab Store

ATHENS TOUCH Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment