Monday, December 9, 2013

SWEET OVERSIZED

_MG_4360 copy

_MG_4371 copy
_MG_4361 copy
_MG_4363 copy
_MG_4377 copy
_MG_4381 copy
_MG_4372 copy
_MG_4376 copy
Chiffon Top : Moshaict
Pants : Moshaict

I am sorry that I look messy. I had a full day of classes that day, and I walked thru the hard wind and rain without an umbrella before-after-and between the classes. because the classes were in many different buildings and they weren't near to reach from one to another.It was seriously a bad bad weather day! I didn't even have chance to have a shot outside that's why I did in just in the main building of the university, hahaha. Sorry professor, I have blog after class ! :p Oh, this is my fav colour of the week, Soft Pink (and every colour that matches ) haha, I've just bought many new stuffs in this colour, even my pajama has soft pink colour :)

SWEET OVERSIZED Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment