Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ICY MINT AND LIGHTS

Went to Weinachtsmarkt Hannover after college, and had a happy day ! I just could't stop adoring the beautiful lights. the crowd, the smiles, the laughs, the performances, I found there. Everybody was having a great time :) I can not wait to come back ! and hopefully to take some pictures next time .  I just wanted to enjoy the moment that night so that I didn't stop my step for pictures even just for a while :) but  here I give you some last night's outfit of the day shots that were taken just before catcthing the train to bring me back home :)

_MG_4243 copy

_MG_4261 copy

_MG_4265 copy

_MG_4320

_MG_4334 copy



Mint Chiffon Top : Moshaict

well, the last pose was inspired by Miley.  

ICY MINT AND LIGHTS Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment