Tuesday, November 12, 2013

PLAIN PAIN

Hola everyone ! How are you doing? hope everything's alright :) I was too busy with my new Apartment thingy lately, cause I have just moveed ! So exicted :) and here I am now blogging from my new apartment hahah. And Ugh ! Uni life gets busier too, some exams are really near. These Photos you're about to see down below were taken in two diff times. You probably have seen some on my instagram. I was not able to upload it on blog cause the Internet here is pretty unstable, and that is not good.

_MG_3621 copy_MG_3620 copy



_MG_3609 copy
Top : Moshaict
Headscarf : Moshaict
Pants : Moshaict



It is just another uni day...

_MG_3624 copy

_MG_3659

_MG_3660 copy
Pants : Moshaict

PLAIN PAIN Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment