Sunday, November 24, 2013

LA BOHEME


_MG_3933 copy

_MG_3905 copy

_MG_3920 copy
Black Dress : Moshaict

So, I had just watched a live opera! You have no idea how happy I was. That was my first time watching a live opera performance ( well I did once but it was in Indonesia, diff settings ) . I watched "La Boheme" and that was just be au  ti ful. I cried a lot, not just because of the story but also how amazing did the actress perform. I always wanted to watch an opera, and Thank got I did it. I think I should do it more often, oh and I hope one day I am the one who play it on stage ( hahaha :p ) . anyways I went to the opera house alone, so this is what happen when you got none to take the picture but you found a huge mirror, so pardon me :) hehe

LA BOHEME Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment