Saturday, August 10, 2013

A GIRL WITH PINK ON PINK

Eid Mubarak everyone. let's forgive each other, be grateful, keep respecting and loving in this diversity :) Have you joined me and @fashionfightingfamine on isntagram sharing our Eid outfit by hash tagging #eidstyle on our photos ? Let's show the world the beautiful and diverse Eid celebrations through the eyes of fashion with me and @fashionfightingfamine ! don't forget to hash tag #eidstyle ! #eidstyle !

To be honest I was not well enough prepared for my Eid outfit. I've told a lil bit on the caption of my Eid oufit photo that I've shared on instagram. go check out my instagram @indahnadapuspita ! So, here is more photos of my Eid outfit . Pink on pink !


_MG_1991 _MG_1899 _MG_1889 _MG_1886

I wish you the best Eid with your family :)


A GIRL WITH PINK ON PINK Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment