Saturday, April 27, 2013

A GIRL WITH PURPLE LIPSTICK AND RANDOM NIGHT TALK

Can you see any difference on my blog ? Yes, I renew the look just to give some refreshments. So, what do you guys think ? Yay or nay ? I kinda miss writting on my blog eventhough honestly I don't really like to write that much. When I was decorating this blog this afternoon, I was thinking that maybe I should put some more my artworks here. Because why not ?! I think it would be really fun and nice. I didn't take many photos lately because I was busy with university preparation, modelling, designing and some stuffs. I am not sure if I already told you or not that I have finished my 'studienkolleg', finally after these bloody months, bloody years. But I really thank God for all the strengths he gave me, for the spirit, and the precious lessons. I finally prove most importantly to myself that I am worth it, and to my promise that I will give myself the best birthday gift this year. I am 19 going on 20 , and I am ready :)
If you are almost feeling hopeless and think that you are in your hard days,  just remember that "There's only a lil tiny wall between hopeless and success, when you start thinking to give up, it's a sign for you to keep going cause your 'success' is already near. So do your best and be the best of yourself ! But above all, everything happens for reasons, and everything that happens is God's will. Failure is not a problem, the problem is not to rise from the failure. Success, is a new beginning. I wish you have a better day :)

Anyways I was checking my iphoto and found this. I think I haven't uploaded it onto my blog yet. This photo was taken last year. The tweed Blazer and the wide dress I am wearing are by Treimee. Find out their collections at ' Mein Designers Store, Jakarta ' . Follow their twitter @treimee and dont forget to check out their blog here :)


treimee

For all my studienkolleg friends, I don't know if you read this or not but I just want to say.. I miss you guys, all of you! Thank you for being (not) always nice haha, but you guys are one of the best friends ever. I seriously miss those days when we were being silly together, and all of our moments. I wish you have good and better days, I wish you all success no matter what your plans for the next are. See ya in Germany InshaAllah, and for those who have another plan, I pray the best for everystep of yours. Keep the prayers and keep in touch. hope we'll meet again soon :) .

and for mom, dad and my lil brother, It's sad that eventhough I already finished this one step and have a lil spare time , I still couldn't meet you, but you know I love you and always think about you as you do. I'm hoping for the better days to come. let's keep each other in prayes. Love, Nada xoxo :)

Goodnight !

A GIRL WITH PURPLE LIPSTICK AND RANDOM NIGHT TALK Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment