Monday, March 11, 2013

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

_MG_1990

_MG_1997

_MG_1989

_MG_1985

_MG_1988

I'm about to face examinations. Wish me the best luck, Bismillah :) and I wish you an awesome week ahead, fellas! anyways, as I like to experiment and try something new, I bought nosesecret.com for fun. So if you are wondering what did I do to my nose in some of my photos,  I insert nosesecret inside my nose. so the nose looks pointer. It corrects the nose shape only when it's inside your nose. but when you take it out, it'll be back into your nature nose shape. Of course you can not wear it everysingle time or for a long time because it is not permanent and sometimes it moves by itself while it's inside your nose which is awkward lol. so maybe it only could be used for taking pictures, yeaa :p

Anyway don't forget to follow me on instagram for updates. it's @indahnadapuspita :) once again wish me luck, and I thank you so much! See ya when I see ya xoxo

Outfit :

Skirt : H&M
Top : Cotton On
Turtle Neck : Promod
Pants : Gaudi
Shoes : @Mizzleismeshop (instagram)
Necklace : Noni Zakiah

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment