Friday, March 1, 2013

FREE SHOPPING VOUCHERS

I am always struggling with my 'mood of shopping' in every second of my life to be honest and it's dangerous and killing. I decided to buy myself some gifts a.k.a new clothes new shoes etc etc etc as mood booster. I was dropping by at many stores in Senayan City and buying some. But I was freakingly shocked as I saw a banner of Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini at New Look.

So here I am want you to know that Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini is collaborating with New Look by making a fun photo contest. This activity is on ground. So you can capture your photo wearing your picked up new look piece(s) while you're in the fitting room. The locations are only at New Look Senayan city, PIM 1, and Central Park. This activity has been going and will still be going on until 31 March 2013. Of course they have lovely Prizes for the winner :

  • 2 MAP vouchers @Rp500.000/week
  • 3 Samsung Galaxy SIII mini at the end of the period

Joining is easy,

  • Go to one of New Look location which I already mentioned above
  • Simply pick your New Look piece(s) and try 'em in the fitting room
  • Capture your self portait mirror shots wearing those pieces by using your phone camera
  • Upload it onto twitter and don't forget to mention @Samsung_ID with the hashtag #ThinkBigThinkMini

They'll pick the winner everyweek but the prizes 3 Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini are only for the main winner at the end of the period.

I'm in for sure! I'm joining! after reading the banner I took my Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini out from my bag ( as you know, I've been always using it lately ). wore my New look piece(s), Captured it with my dearest Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini which has an amazing camera quality. anyways the fitting room decoreted really cute :) it was interesting! than I uploaded it and Hopefully I win , who doesn't want to get free shopping vouchers right? seriously



for details,  go onto their twitter @Samsung_ID and @NewLookIND .
So what are you guys waiting for ? Let's join and Good luck ! :)

btw, Don 't forget to follow me on instagram @indahnadapuspita :) thank you sweetest !

Outfit :
Head to toe : New Look

FREE SHOPPING VOUCHERS Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment