Wednesday, December 5, 2012

LIVE YOUR DREAM

IMG_5457

Hallo leute ! Wie geht's euch ? :) . It's been a busy week for me. Many things happened, good or bad, that's life. Just a lil bit fun outfit review, as you can see I've just learned how to fly and I cudn't stop it haha :p . The top is from Noni Zakiah, everyone ! A super nice talented designer, Anyway I watched her show on Jakarta Fashion Week last month and it's suuupppeeerrr amazzzinggg. Her designs were remembering me to Lady Gaga. Really want to wear one of those outfit on stage when I am singing! I am not joking :) :p anyway if you love the top in this photo , go grab them at 'Moshaict, jakarta' , 'MUSE 101, jakarta' and @ardelle_markett .
well, see you soon budd, don't forget to be better than yesterday! :)

LIVE YOUR DREAM Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment