Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day and Night


Louis Vuitton handbag, Zara wedges, Zara top, Promod Turtle neck, H&M blazer

Zara Top, H&M Blazer, Louis Vuitton handbag,  Promod turtle neck

Louis Vuitton handbag, Zara top, Promod turtle neck, H&M

My internet connection didn't work lately, so sorry for not updating for 4 days. Is that too long ? Guess no, but already miss hearing your voice through blog. I was a jury for UIN model hunt at UIN Fashion Fair, such a great experience. This outfit was what I wore on that event. Basically the outfit is simple, (jeans, top with silver beads, blazer and scarf). I just play with some accessories, details and colors ( pink, black, green, grey, and white) to make the whole outfit stays in harmony and looks more catchy :) 
I took photos of this outfit again after arriving at home, I should acually decided which one will I upload on blog, but... I decided both hehehe



Turban, sunglasses and earrings , are perfect match, I wore two different shape earrings with the same color tone on the same place. you can try to do the same ! :)



Skull brecelet and skull scarf

Louis Vuitton handbag, Zara top, H&M blazer

Louis Vuitton handbag, Zara top, H&M blazer, Promod turtle neck
H&M Blazer, Promod Turtle neck

I hope you are having a wonderful sunday :)

Day and Night Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment