Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Brand


Hi guys! how's your Ramadhan ?  Anyway , my fashion brand is already launched !!!  the First Collection - Scarves and Earrings . I do love Tassel , you'll see them made with Tassels ehehehe :) . You can find my Collection at MUSE 101 ( FX MALL ) in Noni Zakiah's booth! you'll find my photo (below) there, and .. so there it is! :)



I also sell them online !!! so .... here is the link
www.nadastore.blogspot.com


Don't forget to read " HOW TO BUY " for buying informations. My First Collections are Scarves and
Earrings. They're perfect for any occasion . There's my First Collection Campaign ( video ) too, so just check out on the website ! :)
I have to tell you that the stocks are still SUPER LIMITED!!!!

*for the Earrings photos, I'll upload them on www.nadastore.blogspot.com  tomorrow InsyaAllah, so be patient :)
I am sorry , but International Shipping not available yet :(

HAPPY SHOPPING! and have a nice day, lovely dolls ! :)

Catch me on instagram : indahnadapuspita

The Brand Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment