Friday, August 31, 2012

Dancing with the Sun

 Mainland Heritage dress, Zara flatshoes, Mango bag
It's Already a week since I started my normal activities again, how about you?  
anyway got new dress from Mainland Heritage, damn lovin' it . I feel like being a Ballerina when I wear this dress, and makes me want to dance dance dance hahaha! those details on the shoulders are really cute! Gosh! and the electric blue color really made my day!!! CUTE OVERLOAD! let this drees be in your closet , follow @mainlandher and its designer's twitter @restuanggraini for more infos :) 
just dance! gonna be okay, da da du dum! just dance! happy weekend! :)


Mainland Heritage dress , Zara Flatshoes, Mango bag
Mainland Heritage dress, Zara flatshoes, Mango bag
Mainland Heritage dress, Zara flatshoes, Mango bag

Dancing with the Sun Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment