Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Sweet Escape


Noni Zakiah batwing top, N A D A earrings, Promod turtle neck, Ria Miranda scarf
soft pink and black. looks cute yet mysterious, that's the look which this Noni Zakiah top gives. love it! great for daily outfits in summer. find this noni zakiah top at 'Moshaict, jakarta' 'MUSE 101, FX mall jakarta' :)

I feel so sad and counfuse nowadays, my Fashion brand should already launched these days, but have sooo many problemssss with that, if you wanna know. I'm sooo sorry for making you wait it too long, hope you don't mind and always keep waiting, .. and support me. I always try my best. anyway if you like my earrings that's one of my brand's collection love it ? :) coming soon :)

Love, your Nada :)

The Sweet Escape Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment