Friday, May 4, 2012

GOTT SEI DANK, ES WAR FREITAG !

Mainlad Heritage top, Tommy Hilfiger bag, H&M scarf and accessories, Zara pants, Promod turtle neck, Marie claire sandals





Mainland Heritage top, Promod turtle neck, H&M scarf and accessories, Zara pants, Tommy Hilfiger bag, Marie claire sandals

Friday! is the last day of college life, isn't it ? who doesn't feel excited ? hehehe, been too busy with this college life, examinations already come and go, but never mind, that's life! take it easy, live and love the life! 

This Mya long shirt by Mainland Heritage really made my day! lovely design! I love those two strips, make this shirt looks kinda sporty yet cute, and the pockets, simple design, bright colors. ah the most important is, it's comfortable to wear. 
Kindly visit Mainlad Heritage's website : www.Mainland-Heritage.com  . Don't you fall in love too with this Mya long shirt as I do ? 
you know when I was  walking to my class, a German teacher called me and said " beautiful color combinations! I always love your shoes, Shirts, and the scarf, you know sometimes when i see you it reminds me to "Jenny" its a film " :) Actually I dont know that film, does anybody know ? hmm honestly im not really sure if the title was Jenny? Jinny? or how should i wrote it? If I'm not misteken, as i remember, she said "Jenny" yah whatever. Anyway thank you so much madam :)

GOTT SEI DANK, ES WAR FREITAG ! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment