Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Joyful Brighter Day

I see trees of grean, red roses too. I see 'em bloom, for me and you, 
and I  think to myself... What a wonderful world... 
I see skies of blue, clouds of white. Bright blessed days, dark sacred nights, 
and I think to myself... Whatta wonderful world...







The colors of a rainbow so pretty in the sky,
are also on the faces of people goin' by...











It's been Almost 3 months I've been being a model, This ain't an easy thing to be done, although this is not a very new thing for me, I used to learn 'modelling' when I was a kid. Did fashion shows, dances, and something like that. As time goes by, I grown up... being a teenager. If I used to face the world behind my momma's back, now I stand up in the first row. Determine Things I should do, which way I should go, Which words I should say, Which feeling I should feel and all the things. I know All human does the same.

We all as human live on the same earth...but... in a different world.
love your world ! no mater which you're living in

I remember that I ever said " I know passion makes us feel alive, but we live not only for passion, i guess"... never mind if you agree or not. This is my thought, my own self opinion. I recognize that Art flows my blood, Art is my passion, Art is my life's crayon. Fashion, sing, music, stage, beats, dances, paint, acting, shows, Modelling, Imaginations, colors, patterns, I love everything about Arts.
for me, Art is about Heart.

I feel deeply blessed that I could enter this 'modelling' world. many new knowledges and experiences i get.  i have some fav words which spoken by kak Vicky ( A Photographer ) ... " A good model is who look good in everything they wear ,  A good model should be able to express all expressions,... A good model should be like Chameleon"... those words are meaningful for me. I learn and learn to be better. Although "Modelling" is only for my hobby, passion...and to fill my freetime...

too sad to realize that if there's good people, there must be the bad one. whatever they say... keep goin'
Life's never easy, i gotta keep stronger and stronger... :')


oh, What a wonderful world...


Another Fashion Photography by me and Muhammad Adhiguna Sosiawan. with a very different tone and theme with our previous fashion photography, titled "Soul" . This time we choose Joyful, Color, feelings as the theme :) hope you like this!! wait for our next Fashion Photography :) :) We love you dear readers :)


| Fashion Photography |


Photographer | Muhammad Adhiguna Sosiawan
Photo Editor | Indah Nada Puspita & Muhammad Adhiguna Sosiawan
Outfits | Dian Pelangi Dress ; H&M Accesories, Scarf, Wedges
Fashion Stylish | Indah Nada Puspita



A Joyful Brighter Day Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment