Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chocolate Cookies

Zara leopard cardigan, H&M jumpsuit, H&M scarf. Forever21 Leopard high heels, Gobelini  handbag























I already checked my eyes and the fact is... there's a lil prob with them that's why i wear it but alhamdulillah that just a lil prob so i dont have to wear it everytime :-) . Oh my, I've just realized that my "visitor counter " is already more than 150000 . so surprising me, thankyou lovely visitors. i love you .

time really runs soo fast and my blog's age is almost 3 years. it evolves time by time. i've just remembered the first time i knew that my blog suddenly had so many visitors, that caused by my post for Raditya Dika, and I told him that I made a post about him from twitter. He replied, then... taraaaa till now I have a lot of visitors. and because... alhamdulillah you like my fashionpassion in my fashionposts too. Big Thanks for you all, this blog is nothing without yeeww :-) Btw, Have a nice sunday everyone ! keep fashionable !

Chocolate Cookies Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment