Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hola new bedroom !

finally i have my own bedroom, i have my own wardrobe, i have my own blanket, i have my own pillow, i have my own paradise ! hihihi :) finally i can save all my stuffs tidyly, soo happy with this new bedroom cause i already moved from the old house. happy happy happy, uh sorry i cant stop saying happy :p hehehe.














































he loves duck :)

she loves monkey :)





this is not mine :p this is my boyf's hehe :)



H&M clothes, top shop shoes , top shop bag, top shop accassories




hope this post can inspires  you. once again i wanna say that i am veryyyy happyyy hehe ( i promise you this is the last 'happy' words :p ) . i'll post a request about country look after this post. so wait for the next possssttt, sayonaraaa :)



love, Nada :)

Hola new bedroom ! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment