Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Romance de amor

this post requested by Fabiyya Edrus , she asks me a help for finding yearbook outfit ideas (again). the theme is Orchestra. hope this post inspires you Biya, and you all who maybe need it too :) good luck for your final exam and good luck for the yearbook !! :)














♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



Zara grey dress, promod velvet gloves, H&M ribbon, claire's hat, zara high heels, top shop clutch
 
Thank you for visitting my blog, reading my posts, comments on blog facebook twitter , thank you for "90 followers" . thank you for supporting me to always update my blog, thank you for all your requests, if there still so  many requests i dont make it yet "tut mir leid ... :(" i'll do my best to fulfill them.
oya anyway, i got problem with my facebook. i can not upload more photos, i can not change my profile picture from my photo albums, i dont know what happen exactly with my facebook ? but, i ever got a warning, facebook said that " someone reports you that blablabla " i dont even remember what facebook said, i just enter "OK" then... till now, i got this problem. whatta pity am i. so sad, fhhh hope someone helps me to fix this. i have no more idea ... and for you who report it, hffff why oh why ? :'(

Romance de amor Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment