Monday, January 31, 2011

MUSIC AND FLAGS

This post is requested by  Sarah Khairunnisa. she asked me to post about british style for helping her to find some outfits for year book photoshoot. this is what i can give to you, soryy if you're not too satisfy but at least i've tried hehehe. hope this can inspired you :)







zara grey scarf, H&M strips shirt, GAP black shirt, zara boots, top shop & WE accesories

bytheway, i live in berlin now preparing my college. fhh you know, im tired of this winter. wearing coat everywhere even if i just want to throw the trash outside the house. oh my, really heavy ! fhhh. I miss my family soooooo much but the show must go on. and never be sad cause there is nothing to be sad of. im fine and so they are. that is perfect, dont you agree? 

MUSIC AND FLAGS Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment